What you need before you can register:
- Choose 2 Extended Sessions (one for Friday and one for Saturday)
- Choose your PreConference (if you like to attend on Thursday from 10:00AM – 04:00PM),
- Consider the special L2 PreConference Pal Plan and attend with your teaching partner
- Credit Card
- EARCOS SCHOOLS have a $30 reduced price, please use relevant reservation category.
- Participants attending the PreConference should aim to arrive at NIS by 9:00 AM on Thursday 17th October
- The main conference will start Thursday 17th October 4:00 PM and ends on Saturday evening
- Schools registering more than 10 participants may contact the organiser for group invoice/registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
L2 Threads find out more here : https://2019.learning2asia.org/l2-threads/
Add potential questions to our list http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/2fseZ28qWO7, or vote for those you want to give priority to. Before start of conference your will choose your L2 Thread from the selection of the top 15-20 topics as developed through the voting platform.
Abbreviations: WS= Whole School, HS= High School, MS=Middle School, ES=Elementary School, EY=Early Years
Conference Fees 2019
Early Bird Registration: $499.00 (closes 15th June 2019)
Early Bird Registration with PreConference: $ 625.00 (closes 15th June 2019)
Registration with PreConference: $ 675.00
EARCOS Schools enjoy a $30 discount on all ticket categories
PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org if you have missed out on registration and we will try our best to make your trip to Nanjing still possible.
Once you have completed your registration please make sure to look into details on the China Visa requirements for your nationality.
The main conference starts early evening Thursday 17th October and PreConference registration starts on Thursday 09.00 am.
The arrival information https://2019.learning2asia.org/arrival-information/ and the draft schedule https://2019.learning2asia.org/conference-schedule/ help you with your travel plans.
The Conference Hotel offers a special conference rate until 31st August, details on how to benefit are sent with the registration confirmation. https://2019.learning2asia.org/conference-hotel/
Registration Transfer Policy
Registration may be transferred to another teacher at your school free of charge up until October 1, 2019. After that a small service fee may apply. The new participant will be given the same sessions that the original participant chose and he/she may edit those sessions if space permits. The new participant should also update any cohort and dietary information as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to email@example.com with the subject line “Registration Transfer”.
If you are unable to transfer your registration, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Full refund before June 30, 2019 (less $50 handling fee)
- 50% refund before August 1, 2019 (less $50 handling fee)
- No refund after August 1, 2019
Learning2 is a not-for-profit organisation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference due to circumstances beyond our control, we will aim to refund a significant percentage of the registration fees. Should unexpected low numbers of participants result in a cancellation we will give full refund of the registration fees. In either case, we will be unable to refund any travel, visa or accommodation expenses. In the event of low numbers for a specific session, or the unavailability of a presenter, participants may choose from any of the other sessions on offer.
Privacy/User Data Policy
PRIVACY/USER DATA POLICY